Monday, November 28, 2011

It's been awhile...

Busy, busy!  Since I've decided to make most of my gifts this year, that's just what I've been doing the past few weeks because I know Christmas will be here before I know it!

I did happen to make something just for me this weekend after an hour walking through the aisles of Michaels. :)  I needed a new holiday wreath for my front door.  This is what I came up with...

I spray painted a plain ol' grapevine wreath fuchsia (of course!).  I found some cute ribbon for 60% off I might add.  And then went to the wood section and found these cute shapes and letters and painted them as well.  Drilled a hole in the star and tied it to the wreath and voila... a customized wreath!  I love it and it couldn't look cuter with my outdoor decorations (which I unfortunately do not have a picture of!). I do happen to have one of my too cute Christmas tree!  As you can see, I am not the traditional green and red or silver and gold Christmas gal.


So excited to start of the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment