Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Christmas Idea!

Morning!  It is very hard for me not to have Christmas on the brain these days.  Since I was a kid, it has always been my favorite time of year.  I was buggin my mom the week of Thanksgiving about how soon after we would decorate and put up the tree!  I love, love, love everything about it.  Due to my ever growing cost of living and my ever shinking budget, I'm going to make a lot of my gifts this year.  Here's idea #2...

Found this on the amazing Pinterest and am now following this lovely blog...
http://laurathoughts81.blogspot.com/2011/03/make-up-magnet-board.html

A magnetic make up board! Here's the finished product...


Be on the lookout for the outcomes of my Homemade Christmas 2011 projects!  This one is a definate on my list!  Which one of you lovelies will get it???  That's only for me and Santa to know!!!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment