Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yummy dip alert!

Good morning!  Today is my Friday so it really is a good morning!  :)  I found this dip recipe on my newest obsession, Pinterest!  I made it last week for my family and I think it was gone in 2.8 seconds. I can't really tell you from personal experience if it's yummy because I was making dinner while everyone else ate the dip! But from how fast it went and how everyone raved, I think it's worth sharing and making again (and again!).

It's from Plain Chicken's blog and it's awesome.  With the holidays, it's definately an easy fix that your guests will love!  Here's the link and be sure to check out her blog, she has great recipies. http://www.plainchicken.com/2008/07/chili-cheese-dip_22.html

And here's the recipe in case the link ever has any trouble...

Cheddar Bacon Dip - Crack



This is a favorite at our tailgating parties. It is very simple to make and it addictive to eat. We refer to it as CRACK!


Cheddar Bacon Dip (a.k.a Crack)

16 oz sour cream
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
3 oz bacon bits (in the bag not jar)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix together and refrigerate 24 hours. Serve with chips and/or veggies.
I served it with potato chips, tortilla chips and pretzels.  Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment