Thursday, May 17, 2012

What does your desk say about you?

I just can't function in a mess.  Whether it be at home or at work, I always need some order.  So my desk pretty much looks like my house.  Pictures of the little man (men now), some pink here and there, and some thrown in girly touches...


I didn't pick the red and black theme, my boss and the designer did, but I luckily I like it.  The lamp being my favorite of course.  A Home Goods find.  I'd love to find a turquoise one for my house.  The vase and flower was my Mother's Day gift from my little men.  You've all seen the Hallmark commercial where the flower opens up...  Very cute, right?

 


My tape dispenser is awesome.  And I know my boss will never steal it.  He refuses to even use it if he's out of tape. He knows how I roll by now...


Onto the other side...

My computer is on the fritz right now, well just the keyboard and mouse.  The polka dotted mouse pad... love it.  It has a big ol' J on it too of course.  Assorted pics from surprise b-days to cruises to Jamaica to weddings.  I can't be anywhere without photos.  The days calendar on the cork board and a pic from a Christmas party photo booth at last years work party.

Pretty predictable right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment