Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can you make a Kitchen Aid mixer any better?

The Kitchen Aid mixer... it's wanted by all woman, baker or not.  You just want it on your counter.  Even if you just mix a boxed brownie mix with it, you need it. When I first got mine, I just liked to stand in the kitchen and look at it.  I know what everyone is thinking.  You have the pink mixer, right?  Well sadly no, I do not.  I actually purchased a refurbished mixer for almost half the cost.  No issues, no flaws, you can't even tell it's not brand new.  Came in a new box, just like a new one.  And I felt so much better staring at it knowing that I didn't spend $300 for it  But I digress... so no, it's not pink, BUT I can make anything stylish and more cute.  With thanks to the beloved Pinterest, I found this idea. 

Adorable, right?!  I used these decals as a border around the ceiling of my 2nd bedroom/office/gym, and had some left over.  Just enough to stick to my mixer.  And yes, I do have a mini pink Kitchen Aid food processor. ;) Those decals were the perfect thing to class up my boring color almond mixer!

No comments:

Post a Comment