Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hump day blahs

Morning!  I don't know about you, but I've definately got a case of the hump day blahs.  It's cloudy and yucky here with snow and sleet reported for the drive home.  Not a good day!


I did have a good weekend though hitting up some of my favorite antique spots.  I found these too cute candlesticks for $9 for the pair!  Cute, right?
But I knew I could make them cuter. ;)  I had some pink (duh!) spray paint at home and an old necklace that broke but I didn't have the heart to throw away. 
I cut the necklace and draped it around the candle holders so they dangled a bit.  I thought they turned out pretty great.  Here's the finished product...

Can't beat a $4.50 candle holder that cute! 

Hope everyone's hump day is starting better than mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment