Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jewelry thrill

Happy Hump Day!  The weather is awesome here and I have had a really hard time concentrating on work this week.  I just want to stay home with the windows open (ok, I had to crank on the AC yesterday).  But the blinds were all up and the sun was streaming in at least.  All I've wanted to do is plant flowers and set up the patio furniture these past few days.  I have a small case of spring fever.  Or summer fever I guess I should say! It seems we have skipped right over spring and went right onto summer.  80 degree days every day this week!

Onto the jewelry.  I found this great way to buy jewelry from my bed.  Not QVC, not online shopping, but facebook shopping!  Thanks to one of my fb friends I found this page, Accessory Auctions. http://www.facebook.com/#!/AccessoryAuctions
Accessory Auctions

They have the cutest pieces for arond $20 - $30.  Now here's the fun part.  It's true to it's title, an auction.  Starting 9:00 EST, they're in TX and it's 8:00 CT there, they start sending pics of the pieces they have up for auction (sale) that night.  So every few minutes a new pic with a new piece of jewelry comes up and you can snatch it if you're quick enough!  The thrill of getting your comment in there asap is so much fun! 

So you click on the picture when you see it come up.  REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH is the key here.  I was clicking that refresh like mad to be sure I saw the next one come up asap.  Then you comment on that pic and type the following, sold, your e-mail address, OOT for Out of Texas so they don't charge you sales tax.  And shipping is FREE!  It's awesome.  I loved it and of course made my first purchase last Monday.  I'll post a pic when it comes in.  They take the pics down from their fb page after that evening's sale. 

Trust me, like them on Facebook and get involved in this on Monday nights.  Maybe not every Monday night, I'm going to try to forget about it this coming Monday, but definately check it out! After you like them, you'll get status updates with previews on Monday afternoon with what's going up for sale that night.  They usually have about 12 - 30 of each piece.  What a great idea, right?!!

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment