Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More labeling fun - pantry edition

The Better Homes and Garden free labels from Friday's post were seriously life changing for me.  Exaggerate much?  But seriously, I was way too excited about them this weekend.  The sickness I suffer from over organizing and controlling issues was in full effect this weekend.  I was in heaven.  I live alone, why I have the need to label every box and container behind every cabinet and on every shelf... it's truly my cross to bear.  I love it.  I get very excited when I open a cabinet and see this...
I know it's only one cabinet, but it's a sign of bigger and better one day, hopefully soon. I have big plans for a laundry/pantry space once I save up enough for a stackable, front load washer/dryer set.  I have entire Pinterest board devoted to pantry inspiration.  I can't wait.  So this one little cabinet is a sign of what's to come for me.

I hit up the dollar store for the plastic containers and those purple bins are from Ikea.  I think I got them in a set of 7 or 8 for $5 or something incredibly thrifty like that. And those labels... I freakin' love 'em!

Here's a close up of the dollar store bins...
Yeah, I need flour and sugar!  I've been on a baking binge thanks to Pinterest. :)

Still working on my closet, pics to come when it's finished.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment