Saturday, March 24, 2012

Closet love

I fell in love with my closet about a year ago when I renovated it due to it's own push for me to do so...

 

Yep, this really happened.  All. At. Once. I was sitting in the living room when I heard it.  And I just sat on the couch thinking, no, that couldn't be what I think it was.  And when I went back and opened the door, this is what I saw.  All at once the entire 3 walls of racks collapsed.  I didn't even know what to do or say. 

So after a few days of shock and clean up, I of course had to find a better solution and quick.  Thanks to Home Depot's Martha Stewart closet designer, the outcome was definitely a sweet one.  And my poor, war torn closet has evolved into this...















And due to my sudden urge to label everything I own, here's a close up of my shelves..












The top shelf is 2 baskets that I got at the Dollar Store for my tanks and a big storage box I got awhile back from Ikea for my sheets. Remember the contact paper boxes I made last weekend?  They made a great linen shelf for my towels.  I unfortunately have no linen closet in my house, so I had to incorporate it into my closet with the redesign.The wash cloth and hand towel baskets are from the Dollar Store too.  The t-shirt shelf consists of a 5 pack set of clear shoe boxes from Target for $7.  I rolled my t-shirts to maximize space and fit them all into the 5 boxes.  Those shelves are kitchen cabinet shelves I got from Wal-Mart to maximize my shelf space in the closet.  And that cute bag with my extra bath supplies is from Thirty One! :)

Can you see why I am in love with my closet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment