Friday, March 16, 2012

Nerd alert!

Happy Friday!  Sometimes I feel like that's all I live for anymore.  And now that Spring is "un-officially" here and the weather has been awesome this week, I definately do not feel like sitting in my office all day. 

So going along with the weekend groove I'm in, I came across something completely awesome.  Well, awesome to an organizing nerd like me. :)  Seems the Better Homes and Gardens site has free printable lables!  Nerd paradise! Check 'em out...

http://www.bhg.com/decorating/storage/organization-basics/free-printable-storage-labels/

I don't know about you, but this definately excited me to label and organize every cabinet, drawer and closet in my house this weekend.  Now, where's my glasses and pocket protector...

No comments:

Post a Comment