Sunday, March 18, 2012

Labels + Contact Paper = Heaven

My Friday finally did end and now we're at Sunday.  Time to get ready for a new week.  Having a good weekend is always good prep for a good week.  I'm staying positive about Monday for once.

I told you how excited I was about the labels I found on Friday.  I definitely put them to use this weekend.  And while I was perusing the aisles at my favorite spot, Target, I found some cute contact paper that I really wasn't sure what I'd use it for, but knew I'd come up with something. 

I brought these boxes home from work one day last week thinking I could make some cute fabric covered storage boxes for my closet.  Saturday morning it hit me that the contact paper covering those boxes would be perfect! 





They turned out pretty great, right?!  And those free labels look great!!!  So I had these 2 baskets I picked up at the dollar store awhile ago and thought they'd be perfect for wash cloths and hand towels.  



How adorable is that?!  And all I paid was $2 for the baskets and $5 for the contact paper.  4 pieces of storage for $7! Now maybe I could find 4 storage boxes for $7, but I definitely couldn't find them that cute!

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment