Friday, January 17, 2014

Fab Friday

The best day of the week is here! And here's some fab finds for the week!

As usual Target never disappoints. How stinking cute is this bag for Spring?

http://www.target.com/p/merona-satchel-handbag-with-removable-crossbody-strap-green/-/A-14918109#prodSlot=large_1_1

And this beauty definitely lives up to its name and makes me blush at its adorableness....


My car can't pass my Target and my cart can't pass the Nate aisle...


And I'm fairly certain my whole life has gotten infinitely better with the creation of the statement necklace! Seriously, how were we just walking around a few years ago without huge baubles and bright colors draped around our necks?!  And then give me a great price, so I can buy oh I don't know, 7 or 8?!?!  Check out this one I got a Forever 21 (which I always feel like people are looking at me like I'm 60 years old shopping for a crop top when I'm in there! Is that just me?!) and I looove it.  Check out the whole page and seriously hit up Forever 21 this weekend.  Who cares if we have 401K's, comfortable footwear, and complain the music is way too loud in there... we can shop there in our 30's and 40's!! ;) 


And those are some things I think are fabulous today.  I also am loving the fabulousness of a 4 day weekend!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment